点击语音收听解说
How to attract the attention of your crush?怎样让你喜好的人注意到你?
I have a huge crush on someone.我超喜好某一局部
我超喜好你可以说: I have a huge crush on you
attract someone's attention 吸引或人的注意力
I have a huge crush on this new girl at work,but I don't know how to attract her attention I wish I wasn't so shy.
我超喜好我单位新来的谁人女孩儿,但是我不晓得怎样吸引她的注意力,我渴望我没有那么
含羞。
to be invisible to someone 不被或人注意
Am I invisible to her?We don't really talk very often and I don't know where to start.What should I say to her?
她是不是以为不到我的存在?我们不常常语言,并且我也不晓得怎样开头聊。我该对她说什么呢?
get on someone's radar 惹起或人的注意,受或人的眷注
There's no right or wrong way to get on someone's radar.Just say hello one day and see where the conversation goes!
惹起他人的注意没有什么对错之分,哪天去打个招呼,然后聊聊看吧!
crush v.压碎,弄碎
n.拥堵的人群;留恋,热恋,留恋的目标
invisible adj.看不见的,不被注意到的
radar n.雷达
版权声明:本文来自互联网整理发布,如有侵权,联系删除
原文链接:https://www.yigezhs.comhttps://www.yigezhs.com/qingganjiaoliu/50742.html