BONES(英文有声绘本《Bones》骨头)

时间:2024-10-04 07:47:15 阅读:10

英文有声绘本《Bones》骨头

听绘本请点击下方音频


《Bones》

Walk.

Jump.

走、 跳,

Touch your toes.

摸摸你的脚趾

Bend our knees.

弯曲你的膝盖

Hold your nose.

捏住你的鼻子

Any way you move,

不管你怎样动

your bones are helping out.

你的骨头都在帮你

You have 206 bones in your body.

你身上有206块骨头

These bones fit together perfectly.

这些骨头完善地团结在一同

Together, they form your skeleton.

他们一同构成你的骨架

Your bones are hidden under your skin.

你的骨头藏在你的皮肤底下

But you can feel them and see their shape.

但你能以为到它们并看到它们的外形

Your bones start out small

你的骨头开头很小

just the way you do

就像你也很小那样

As your bones grow you grow,too.

随着你的骨骼发展,你也长大了

The smallest bones are inside your ears.

最小的骨头在你耳朵内里

The biggest bones are in your legs.

最大的骨头在你的腿上

Some of your bones act as armor.

你的一些骨头充任盔甲

A flat bone in the middle of your chest protects your heart.

胸部正中扁平的骨头保护你的心脏。

Your ribs are a bony cage for your lungs and other squishy parts.

你的肋骨是你的肺和其他软构造的骨笼

The bones of your face are part of your skull.

你脸上的骨头是你头骨的一局部

It covers your brain like a helmet.

它像头盔一样掩盖你的大脑

Some people think skulls look scary.

有些人以为头骨看起来很吓人

They like to wear skull masks on Halloween.

他们喜幸而万圣节戴骷髅面具。

Long ago,

好久从前,

pirates used a flag with a skull and crossbones on it to frighten people.

海盗们用一面印有骷髅头和交织骨头的旌旗来吓唬人

Today, a skull and crossbones means danger or poison.

今天,一个骷髅和交织骨意味着伤害或毒药

When you see it, be careful!

当你看到它时,要警惕

Your bones do not bend.

你的骨头不会弯曲

So they are joined in places where you need to bend.

以是它们在必要弯曲的场合毗连在一同

These places are called joints.

这些场合叫做枢纽

Your spine, or backbone, has many joints.

你的脊椎或脊椎,有很多枢纽

It helps you to stand up straight or do a somersault.

它可以协助你站直或做空翻

Our bones work with our muscles to make our bodies move.

我们的骨骼和我们的肌肉一同事情使我们的肢体活动

Bones are hard and strong.

骨头坚固安稳

But sometimes they break by accident.

但是偶尔他们会心外断裂

Luckily, the broken parts can grow back together.

幸而受侵害的部位可以重重生长在一同

After many weeks, the bone is healed.

几个星期后,骨头就能愈合了

Some old bones turn into fossils after millions of years.

几百万年后一些老骨头变成了化石

Fossils tell us a lot about animals that lived long ago——

化石能报告我们很多关于生存在好久从前年代的生物—

such as dinosaurs!

好比恐龙!

Many animals have bones like ours.

很多生物像我们一样有骨头,

But their skeletons match their shapes and sizes.

但是它们的骨骼与他们的外形和轻重相婚配

Toads and goldfish have much smaller bones than we do.

蟾蜍和金鱼有比我们小得多的骨头。

Elephants and whales have much bigger bones than we do.

大象和鲸鱼有比我们大得多的骨头

Some animals have no bones at all.

有些生物基本没有骨头

Jellyfish and worms wriggle and squiggle without them.

水母和蠕虫的蠕动和扭动不必要骨头

If you had no bones, you would look like a blob.

假如你没有骨头你看起来像一团软塌塌的东西

So when you run or stretch or grab or chew,

以是当你跑步、拉伸、咀嚼时

think of your bones and say, "Thank you!"

想想你的骨头 并对它们说:“谢谢”!

本文内容仅供分享学习,不作商业用处,版权归原作者一切,如有侵占您的权益,请与我们接洽删除,谢谢!

版权声明:本文来自互联网整理发布,如有侵权,联系删除

原文链接:https://www.yigezhs.comhttps://www.yigezhs.com/shenghuojineng/52809.html


Copyright © 2021-2022 All Rights Reserved 备案编号:闽ICP备2023009674号 网站地图 联系:dhh0407@outlook.com